Walcott Imaging is located in Holland, MI and is composed of precisely two people: Rob Walcott & Lisa Walcott. Although we are located in West Michigan we frequently photograph throughout the Midwest and practically anywhere else you would like us to work for you – we travel for cheap!
Since chemistry is an important factor when choosing someone to work with, here are a couple things you might be interested to know about us and our photographic style:
- We believe in keeping photography personable and creative. We try to avoid fads and hope that a certain authenticity is recognizable in our work.
- We live in a historical house in Holland, MI. Together we love it, hate it, and love to hate it (and sometimes hate to love it). With all of its quirks and coziness comes fixes and maintenance. Our studio is in the house, so feel free to stop on in (by appointment).
- Rob is currently geeking out on Food and Agriculture. We have some land that we are interested in farming in Fennville and he is currently putting his photographic skills to use with small farms and restaurants. Check out the new Farm & Food section to our site.
- Lisa finished her MFA in Sculpture in 2010 from Cranbrook Academy of Art. Lisa can often be found in her studio early in the mornings and late evenings. During the off season, she spends even more time in the studio and traveling for exhibitions and lectures. To get a better idea of what Lisa is working on, visit her art website.
- We were both born in the early 80’s.
- Together we like to cook, travel, and frequently walk downtown for coffee or beer (depending on the time of the day).
- Go ahead and look us up on Facebook. Stalk Rob or Stalk Lisa now!