Setting up a photography session is not something you do everyday like getting gas or groceries. With this in mind, here is a quick list of steps and what to expect:
Booking the Session
- Booking your session is easier than you might think. Just contact us with your preferred week/day/time of day as well as any other ideas you might have of what you are interested in.
- Custom locations are great if you have one in mind. If you don’t have a location in mind it wouldn’t hurt to tell us which type of setting you are interested in: park, woods, urban, beach, country, or other.
After the Session
- Wait approx 2 weeks and we will post you a preview on Facebook or the Walcott Imaging Blog
- Wait up to 4 weeks and we will post your full session. You will receive an email with a link to the full session.
- At this time contact us to tell us if you need any digital retouching or if you are all set.
- Once we know you are set we will mail out your digital rights to the address you give us.